Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qlik_FZ
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

more than 1048566

Dear all,

I have table object with multiple dimensions and measures....and I have rows 3 million rows.
while exporting I am getting below message and in only 1048566 rows exported.

is there any way to export in multiple excel sheet(tab) such as first sheet 1048566 then next is starting from 1048567 and like this ....?

or what else solution we have ? 

Labels (1)
27 Replies
Qlik_FZ
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Dear Vinie,

Is this is as simple as you mention, why even we will create new table object with different filter, instead we could have been applied filters in data model itself.

It's okay if there is no perfect solution. No need to chop the Qlik sense functionality.

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

When you split the table you are performing calculation on reduced rows in the table(s)

I've only suggested one solution 

feel free to evaluate the feasibility ,performance  for both options i.e. filtering or actually splitting into multiple tables

Another thing to consider would be the user preference ; would they rather Filter > Right Click > Export  for each scenario

or just  Right Click > Export for each table

this is completely up to you; we are just here to help 

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

Have a look at these two extensions as well, they might be useful:

Qlik_FZ
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

It might be that sense-export is no longer working with the Qlik Sense version you have. If you need support, I suggest you contact the developer.

Qlik_FZ
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Dear steeefan,

I am using Qliksense May2023

steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

Please elaborate what you mean by "Data/columns are not visible after adding as dims/measures". I just added the extension to an app on Nov 2023 and it worked as expected.

Qlik_FZ
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

As below snapshot, I have added three dims but they not visible in table :

Qlik_FZ_0-1708505750985.png

steeefan
Luminary
Luminary

It's not a table object. Dimensions and expressions are not shown, they will just all be exported as an Excel file when clicking on that button.

Qlik_FZ
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

We just don't need button to download hidden table data. We need this requirement wherein users can see the table data as usual and can export the data more that  1048567 rows in excel file with different tabs.