Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SMiller_FL
Contributor III
Contributor III

multiple criteria required

I have a report date  field {ReportDt} that shows 2/1/2022 right now as sample data . There are two contact date fields, {DTlastContactFam} and {DtLastSuccessfullContactFam}. There can be NONE in these date fields if no contact was made, or a date if contact was made. There is also a [Tier] field that is the criteria. 

I am trying to build a table  that will show the count for for all the Tiers down the left and then count how many had no contact for the month. This would mean *BOTH* contact date fields could be either none or their date had to be prior to the date of {reportdt} .  I'm even trying it by Tier  as columns to test the code and I can't get it  even close. One of the issues is how to handle if there is more than one month of data. I tried Getfieldselections(ReportDt) in the syntax and then filtering on the report for February but I'm stuck. 

This worked if I just wanted contact for a specific contact date  for just one of the columns but I can not scale up

Count({<[Tier-TierNum]={'4'},[ReportDt]={'2/1/2022'}, DTLastAttemptContactFam={'10/19/2021'}>}[Tier-TierNum])

3 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Please post some sample data

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
SMiller_FL
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Here is some sample data. The 1-4 columns on the right are reflecting what the answers should be for the specific Tier.  (If yes then there was contact for that criteria) . Tier 1-3 are the same, Tier 4 is different. 

ReportDt DTLastAttemptContactFam DtLastSuccessfullContactFam Tier    1 2 3 4
Feb-22 NONE NONE 3       Yes  
Feb-22 01/05/2022 01/05/2022 4         no
Feb-22 10/21/2021 10/21/2021 2     yes    
Feb-22 02/09/2022 10/18/2021 1   no      
Feb-22 02/09/2022 10/18/2021 4         no

Tier 1: no contact in the month            
  Tier 2: no contact in the month            
  Tier 3: no contact in the month            
  Tier 4: no contact in 3 months            

SMiller_FL
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I need to be able to count all of these by the way, not just get yes or no. I think perhaps each Tier may get a row and then a count beside with a Total of those who are out of compliance for making contact. So they outcome would be a table like this:

Tier 1 = 45

Tier 2 = 100

Tier 3 = 20

Tier 4= 15