Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giwa_Temitopoluwa
Contributor
Contributor

set analysis

I have issues with using set analysis to get a count of the values in a column of Yes and No,I need the count of Yes...What am I doing wrong?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Or
MVP
MVP

I'd suggest confirming that your values are actually Yes and No (with the correct lower/uppercase), and that this is a master measure (and not a dimension). You could also troubleshoot by replacing the 'Yes' with * (all values) and see if that count works, or by replacing the set with a matching if() statement.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Or
MVP
MVP

Other than the use of double quotes instead of single quotes, it looks fine, and that shouldn't change the result.

Giwa_Temitopoluwa
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I saved it as a master item ,then tried to use it in a KPI but it's giving a dash

Giwa_Temitopoluwa_0-1661853164471.png

And this is what I get when I used same expression but different values

Giwa_Temitopoluwa
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I saved it as a master item ,then tried to use it in a KPI but it's giving a dash

Giwa_Temitopoluwa_0-1661853164471.png

And this is what I get when I used same expression but different values

Or
MVP
MVP

I'd suggest confirming that your values are actually Yes and No (with the correct lower/uppercase), and that this is a master measure (and not a dimension). You could also troubleshoot by replacing the 'Yes' with * (all values) and see if that count works, or by replacing the set with a matching if() statement.

BrunPierre
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Try these

Count(IF(WildMatch(Ordered, '*Yes*'), Ordered))

or

Count({<Ordered= {"*Yes*"}>}Ordered)

edwin
Master II
Master II

follow what @Or suggested, try replacing the double quotes with single quotes