Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Omnia
Contributor
Contributor

Error message on Data tab on Qlik when app is uploaded from Desktop to Cloud

Hi QLik community,

Im very new to all of this and dont have much IT Background but have solved most of my issues through the qlik community. My current issue is that I had worked on an app through the desktop version for work and we decided to buy an account on Qlik Sense Cloud. I copied the app and uploaded into the new account where all the data visualizations showed but the data itself wont refresh from the source (Excel file).

The error code I keep receiving is "Data load failed. Resolve the problems and refresh the data" and when I click 'Refresh' a long script prompt comes up starting with "Connection not found: Desktop (: POST/ endpoints failed with status code 404."

When I try to reload the data it says " Data was not loaded because of errors in the script, Please correct the script in the data load editor and reload data".

Please advice on what I can do to make sure the data is up to date, it worked very smoothly on the desktop version. Again, I dont have much background in IT so please keep it as simple as possible. 

0 Replies