I Have four Bar Charts in my application
1- Region wise Customer
2- Ethnicity wise Customer
3- Professional wise Customer
4- Lead Source wise Customer
Now instead this four Barcharts i want to create one single chart which gives me data for all four
ex: Measure = Count of Customer , Dimension = Region/Ethnicity/Professional/Lead Source
Is this possible in QlikSense ?
can we get a drop down to select the dimension in my chart ?
Thanks in Advance
Solved! Go to Solution.
Cyclic Group is the answer but it is not supported in qliksense but alternates are here for same to implement similar kind of functionality in QS, check these?
Thanks for the replay,
but we don't want to show the 4 charts , can it be possible only in one chart.
user can select his own dimension for the chart
A technique that I use to allow my users to select their own dimension is using dollar expansion with field value / field index.
So you would need to do the following:
1) In script load an 'island dimension', something like an inline load with the 4 dimensions you want as strings
2) Bring in this field as a list box. The user will now have the option to select from one of the dimensions you made available
3) In your chart dimension use something like this $(=FieldValue('Dimension',FieldIndex('State',only(Dimension))))
4) The above dimension will not calculate when none or more than 1 dimension is selected
5) Customize expression based on this dimension