Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Community Office Hours - Bring your Ideation questions- May 15th, 11 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to display different values of a list box in Google map?

Problem Statement:

I have attached Map which i have generated using Google Map API v3 in Qlik V11 personal edition using scattered chart. The spheres are depicting products ex. ProductA, ProductB, ProductC etc etc..  I have a field which list all the products, my requirement is that if i select ProductA, ProductB the same should be displayed in Google map and there should be a classification between ProductA, ProductB shown in the map by differing colors / symbols. How to achieve this feature ? Can you please shed some hints in this regard.

Many Thanks.

Thanks,

Vivek Kumar

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The sphere is depicting Location along with Product Category when i hover the mouse on a sphere. I want to color the sphere depending upon the Product Category. i.e. Product A = Red color , Product B = Green color. How to achieve this using Qlik 11 personal edition and i am not having licensed version.

JonnyPoole
Employee
Employee

hi share your QVW and i can write you back on what to change.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Vivek,

Attach sample file it helps in giving solution faster.

Regards,

jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonathan/ Jagan,

PFA Qvw file and the data xls file.

Many Thanks

Thanks,

Vivek

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Vivek,

I think it is not possible to show by product wise in country in the scatter chart, we can use only one dimension in scatter chart.

Regards,

Jagan.

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Instead you can try Grid chart without map.

Regards,

jagan.

Not applicable
Author

But my requirement is to display the categories in map and Grid chart without map will not solve my problem.

Thanks,

Vivek

jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Vivek,

I think it is not possible with the existing objects in Qlikview, not sure about any extensions available.  Also lookwise it is not suggestible, because with in a small circle you have to show product wise split up. 

Regards,

Jagan.

Not applicable
Author

Jagan,

I have completed this functionality in excel sheet using power viewer. Please find attached image file of the same. This is very much readable. I need to replicate the same using Qlik.

Thanks,

Vivek