Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pivot Table repeat the value of a dimension in every row

Hi everybody, I have the following pivot table:

Captura.PNG

the value of the column TOTAL comes from the following formula;

SUM({< CONTABILIDAD.Categoria={"VENTAS"}>} CONTABILIDAD.Amount)

But what I need is something like this:

Captura.PNG

I want to repeat in every row the sum of the amount but only the Category="VENTAS" in order to acchive the % of every category in relation to the Category="VENTAS".

Thanks in advance

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Try something like this:

SUM({< CONTABILIDAD.Categoria={'VENTAS'}>}  TOTAL <YEAR, MONTH> CONTABILIDAD.Amount)

, assuming that YEAR and MONTH are your actual Field names (not just the dimension labels)...

Also, notice that I replaced your double quotes with single quotes - you only need to use double quotes for a search. For string values, use single quotes.

Check out my new book QlikView Your Business. In the book, I describe the use of TOTAL, AGGR, Set Analysis and many other advanced analytical techniques.

cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

Check out my new book QlikView Your Business: An expert guide to Business Discovery with QlikView an...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Try something like this:

SUM({< CONTABILIDAD.Categoria={'VENTAS'}>}  TOTAL <YEAR, MONTH> CONTABILIDAD.Amount)

, assuming that YEAR and MONTH are your actual Field names (not just the dimension labels)...

Also, notice that I replaced your double quotes with single quotes - you only need to use double quotes for a search. For string values, use single quotes.

Check out my new book QlikView Your Business. In the book, I describe the use of TOTAL, AGGR, Set Analysis and many other advanced analytical techniques.

cheers,

Oleg Troyansky

Check out my new book QlikView Your Business: An expert guide to Business Discovery with QlikView an...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yeah!! It works. Thank you.