cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QlikView - Keep all values in chart

Hi,

Please see the attached app and Data files.

I want to analyse Sales vs E_Sales. (graph 1)

But I want that when I choose a Code it only shows the buble corresponding to that code in yellow, and keep the graph static.

I want to show all codes in graph. And when I choose, for example code = 11304, it shows that buble in yellow.

I also want to show the blue bubble which is my best in class for E_Sales.

In graph 2: Sales vs Sales, whenever I choose code, my graph doesn't change. It shows all values.

So, what I want is the same as in graph Sales vs Sales:

When no Code selected:

- show all bubles for all codes;

- show blue bubble, corresponding to best in class of E_Sales ( in graph 1) and Sales (in graph 2)

When Code 11304 selected:

- show all bubbles for all codes;

- show blue bubble, correspondig to best in class of E_Sales (in graph 1) and Sales (in graph 2)

- show yellow buble correspondig to 11304 (whic is the selected Code)

Thanks in advanced.

Sílvia

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this expression for E_Sales

If(

Above(Sum({<Code=, Active={"1"}, Year=, Month=, MonthYear=, Quarter=, Week=, DateNum={">=$(=Num(YearStart(Max({<Code=>}DateNum))))<=$(=Max({<Code=>}DateNum))"},

Metric={"E_Sales"}

>}  Metric_Value),0,12)

/

Above(Sum({<Code=, Active={"1"}, Year=, Month=, MonthYear=, Quarter=, Week=, DateNum={">=$(=Num(YearStart(Max({<Code=>}DateNum))))<=$(=Max({<Code=>}DateNum))"},

Metric={"DM_Sales"}

>}  Metric_Value),0,12)

< Sum(TOTAL {<Outlier_Name={"E_Sales"}>}Outlier_Value/100),

Num(Above(Sum({<Code=, Active={"1"}, Year=, Month=, MonthYear=, Quarter=, Week=, DateNum={">=$(=Num(YearStart(Max({<Code=>}DateNum))))<=$(=Max({<Code=>}DateNum))"},

Metric={"E_Sales"}

>}  Metric_Value),0,12)

/

Metric={"DM_Sales"}

>} Metric_Value),0,12),'#0,0 %'))

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

So you are looking to make changes to both Chart1 and Chart2?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

No, only to chart 1.

Chart 2 seems to have the expected behavior.

sunny_talwar

Try this expression for E_Sales

If(

Metric={"E_Sales"}

>}  Metric_Value),0,12)

/

Metric={"DM_Sales"}

>}  Metric_Value),0,12)

< Sum(TOTAL {<Outlier_Name={"E_Sales"}>}Outlier_Value/100),

Num(Above(Sum({<Code=, Active={"1"}, Year=, Month=, MonthYear=, Quarter=, Week=, DateNum={">=$(=Num(YearStart(Max({<Code=>}DateNum))))<=$(=Max({<Code=>}DateNum))"},

Metric={"E_Sales"}

>}  Metric_Value),0,12)

/

Metric={"DM_Sales"}

>} Metric_Value),0,12),'#0,0 %'))

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunny, it works

So, my problem was, the TOTAL in the if validation, and having the num format  in the if validation too.

Guess I never thought about that.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Sílvia

sunny_talwar

Well, you can continue to have the Num... but it it is unnecessary because Num is just a formatting function, doesn't really do anything within the if statement....

But it seems like total did the trick.... why it doesn't work without the total... I am not sure