Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

QlikView - Keep all values in chart

Hi,

Please see the attached app and Data files.

I want to analyse Sales vs E_Sales. (graph 1)

But I want that when I choose a Code it only shows the buble corresponding to that code in yellow, and keep the graph static.

I want to show all codes in graph. And when I choose, for example code = 11304, it shows that buble in yellow.

I also want to show the blue bubble which is my best in class for E_Sales.

In graph 2: Sales vs Sales, whenever I choose code, my graph doesn't change. It shows all values.

So, what I want is the same as in graph Sales vs Sales:

When no Code selected:

- show all bubles for all codes;

- show blue bubble, corresponding to best in class of E_Sales ( in graph 1) and Sales (in graph 2)

When Code 11304 selected:

- show all bubbles for all codes;

- show blue bubble, correspondig to best in class of E_Sales (in graph 1) and Sales (in graph 2)

- show yellow buble correspondig to 11304 (whic is the selected Code)

Thanks in advanced.

Sílvia

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this expression for E_Sales

If(

Above(Sum({<Code=, Active={"1"}, Year=, Month=, MonthYear=, Quarter=, Week=, DateNum={">=$(=Num(YearStart(Max({<Code=>}DateNum))))<=$(=Max({<Code=>}DateNum))"},

Metric={"E_Sales"}

>}  Metric_Value),0,12)

/

Above(Sum({<Code=, Active={"1"}, Year=, Month=, MonthYear=, Quarter=, Week=, DateNum={">=$(=Num(YearStart(Max({<Code=>}DateNum))))<=$(=Max({<Code=>}DateNum))"},

Metric={"DM_Sales"}

>}  Metric_Value),0,12)

< Sum(TOTAL {<Outlier_Name={"E_Sales"}>}Outlier_Value/100),

Num(Above(Sum({<Code=, Active={"1"}, Year=, Month=, MonthYear=, Quarter=, Week=, DateNum={">=$(=Num(YearStart(Max({<Code=>}DateNum))))<=$(=Max({<Code=>}DateNum))"},

Metric={"E_Sales"}

>}  Metric_Value),0,12)

/

Metric={"DM_Sales"}

>} Metric_Value),0,12),'#0,0 %'))

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

So you are looking to make changes to both Chart1 and Chart2?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

No, only to chart 1.

Chart 2 seems to have the expected behavior.

sunny_talwar

Try this expression for E_Sales

If(

Metric={"E_Sales"}

>}  Metric_Value),0,12)

/

Metric={"DM_Sales"}

>}  Metric_Value),0,12)

< Sum(TOTAL {<Outlier_Name={"E_Sales"}>}Outlier_Value/100),

Num(Above(Sum({<Code=, Active={"1"}, Year=, Month=, MonthYear=, Quarter=, Week=, DateNum={">=$(=Num(YearStart(Max({<Code=>}DateNum))))<=$(=Max({<Code=>}DateNum))"},

Metric={"E_Sales"}

>}  Metric_Value),0,12)

/

Metric={"DM_Sales"}

>} Metric_Value),0,12),'#0,0 %'))

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunny, it works

So, my problem was, the TOTAL in the if validation, and having the num format  in the if validation too.

Guess I never thought about that.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Sílvia

sunny_talwar

Well, you can continue to have the Num... but it it is unnecessary because Num is just a formatting function, doesn't really do anything within the if statement....

But it seems like total did the trick.... why it doesn't work without the total... I am not sure