Qlik Community

New to QlikView

Discussion board where members can get started with QlikView.

Announcements
Modernize Your QlikView Deployment webinar, Nov. 3rd. REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Creator
Creator

Rank Function

Hi ,

I have created an expression using "IF" condition against a dimension,But when i am using rank function to give ranking as per the expression i am getting null across all rows.

Kindly provide solution haw can i give ranking??

5 Replies
Highlighted

How you created? Does this question or Document. Can you show the screen atleast

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Highlighted
Creator
Creator

Hi.

its just an "IF" condition from which i am getting some value and i have to give ranking as per that vale.

Highlighted

If condition has lot variations. What's the problem to share the condition. So that we can help you. In fact, Without input's i am sure no body can't help

How your condition seems and where you doing or using Rank()

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Highlighted

>>Kindly provide solution haw can i give ranking??

Its a little difficult to help you with the very limited information you have provided. Have you searched this site for a solution to your problem. There are many threads and blog postings covering this topic.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Highlighted