As SaaS admin you can access the changelogs of your blends and templates via the SaaS API.
If you use the SaaS API connector you could create a blend in your admin account to get the (latest) changelog of you template and store it in the version control tool of choice, like Github.
- Build a blend in the 'my blends' section of your admin account
- Connect the SaaS API connector with your own credentials (my account > API)
- Get the right templates of blends via the 'list blends in account' or 'list templates' blocks
- Access the changelogs via the 'List Blend Change Log (incrementally)' block
- You can specify the 'blocks' property to only get the workflow information
- Send the information to Github with the Github block 'Generic create'.
- please note you will need to encode the change log 'blocks' properties to a json format by using the formula 'Object'