Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. READ MORE

How to Reschedule Talend Certification Exams

No ratings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sam_Qoc
Support
Support

How to Reschedule Talend Certification Exams

Last Update:

Jun 17, 2024 4:15:56 AM

Updated By:

Shicong_Hong

Created date:

Jun 16, 2024 11:00:10 PM

If you need to reschedule your Talend Certification Exam, follow the steps outlined below.

This guide will help you understand the process and the necessary details you need to provide.

Steps to Reschedule an Exam

1. Gather Necessary Information:

• User Email ID: Ensure you have the email address of the person who needs to reschedule the exam.
    • Course Name: Identify the specific course name for which the exam needs to be rescheduled.
    • Description of Request: Provide a brief description of why you need to reschedule the exam.
  2. Send an Email Request:

Email Template for Requesting to Reschedule an Exam

Use the following template to structure your email request:

Subject: Reschedule Request for Talend Certification Exam

Dear Certification Team,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am writing to request a reschedule for the Talend Certification Exam. Below are the details:

• User Email ID: [Insert User Email]
  • Course Name: [Insert Course Name]
  • Description: [Provide a brief description of your request]

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in rescheduling this certification exam. Thank you for your support and consideration.

Best regards,

[Your Name]

Example of a Detailed Request

Subject: Reschedule Request for Talend Data Integration Certified Developer Exam

Dear Certification Team,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am writing to request a reschedule for the Talend Data Integration Certified Developer exam. Below are the details:

• User Email ID: Sam@xyz.com
  • Course Name: Talend Data Integration Certified Developer
  • Description: Due to unforeseen circumstances, I need to reschedule my exam at a later date. I would be grateful if you could assist me in rescheduling.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance in rescheduling this certification exam. Thank you for your support and consideration.

Best regards,

Sam

Important Notes

• Ensure all details are accurate and complete before sending your request.
  • Use the appropriate email address based on your user type (general user or Qlik partner).

Following these steps will help you effectively reschedule your Talend Certification Exam.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to the respective teams.

Labels (1)
Contributors
Version history
Last update:
‎2024-06-17 04:15 AM
Updated by: