Qlik Geocoding Geocoding Template, Data and presentation

Last Update:

Jan 15, 2024 2:21:29 AM

Updated By:

Sonja_Bauernfeind

Created date:

Feb 25, 2019 4:58:20 AM

Attachments

Qlik Geocoding is a subscription service for address to coordinate lookups and vice versa. The service is hosted, address and key get sent to remote servers for lookup. The subscription has a limited amount of lookups and is valid for one year. Qlik Geocoding is an add-on service to Qlik GeoAnalytics Base and Qlik GeoAnalytics Enterprise Server. The service is provided through the Qlik GeoAnalytics Connector using the operations “AddressPointLookup” and “PointToAddressLookup”. Forward geocoding is address to point conversion. The result includes information about match level and location structure. Reverse geocoding is point to address conversion. Useful for example converting GPS coordinates to an location.

To get started

1. Please contact your Qlik sales rep for pricing and license key.
  2. Watch the Qlik Geocoding Presentation
  3. Download the Qlik Geocoding Template
  4. Start converting addresses!

Below you will find templates for use together with the Qlik GeoAnalytics connector for Qlik Sense and QlikView. And also a template for GeoOperations : "Qlik Geocoding Template for GeoOperations.qvf"

Labels (1)
Comments
Antoine04
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hello all,

I am not sure I have access to Geocoding. How can I be sure of it ?

Indeed, when I am searching for Operation, both Geocoding operations does not appear, as you can see below. 

Antoine04_0-1677593507338.png

If it's not in the list, it means the add-on geocoding is not active, right ?

Thank you by advance

Version history
Last update:
‎2024-01-15 02:21 AM
Updated by: