Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
Pankaj_Muthe
Employee
Employee

This week, I had the pleasure of visiting Dr. APJ Kalam Technical University ( AKTU) in Lucknow, capital of Uttar Pradesh ( UP)

UP being the largest state of India with an area of around two lacs forty thousand square kilometers and population of more than 165 million people makes AKTU as one of the largest technical universities not only in India but perhaps in Asia. Because of its gigantic size and number of colleges affiliated to it and geographic dispersion, it has been sub-divided into five zones with 150-160 colleges in each zone for the ease of management and facilitating inter-zonal comparison and possible internal competition to enhance quality of teaching-learning processes. AKTU envisions to facilitate and nurture the quality of technical education and research in its own premises as well as all affiliating institutions. The total number of affiliated colleges was 49 in the year 2000 which has now gone up to 238 and the University is still growing. At present around 4,00,000 students are enrolled in its various programs

AKTU campusAKTU campus

During the visit, I had the privilege of meeting the Vice Chancellor, Prof Vinay Kumar Pathak, the Pro Vice Chancellor and the Head of Centre for Advanced Studies. I also had the opportunity of interacting with around 25 Professors and students about the Qlik Academic Program and explain its benefits for enabling the University in analytics. There were discussions around the process for enrollment into the program, its features and the Business Analyst and Data Architect qualification exam 

aktu speaking.jpgaktu 11.jpg

To learn more about the Qlik Academic Program and how it can benefit your University to enable students and Professors in analytics, visit: https://www.qlik.com/us/academicprogram

If you wish to have more information about the program, feel free to write to academicprogram@qlik.com