Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
Sarah_Miller
Former Employee
Former Employee

Goodbye 2021!

The time has come for most universities to wrap up the year and what better way to summarize our year than by sharing some Educator and Student feedback!  It was an honor to support returning and new members of the Qlik Academic Program and we love knowing what an impact we are making in classrooms around the world!

Listen to what our members have to say...

Educator Gabriel Olivares from Universidad Andrés Bello says "Muy útil para el desarrollo de clases de sistemas de control de gestión, así los estudiantes pueden aprender creando tableros de control y descubriendo las relaciones causa-efecto que se dan entre los datos."

Student anonymous from B.V Raju Institute of Technology "My experience with the Qlik Academic Program was very good and informative. I got to learn more about Analytics through Qlik Tools for free as part of the Academic Program. And I hope to have a career as a Business Analyst."

Educator Uladzimir Akulich from Belarusian State Economic University says "I am happy that there is an opportunity for me and students to master modern information technologies."

Student anonymous from University of Tasmania says "It was interesting to learn something new and do it at a time convenient to my work schedule."

Educator Anatoliy Anguelov from The University of Delaware says "Impressed by the quality of the tutorials, Qlik Sense cloud version, as well as the response time from Qlik Academic Program team."

If you wish to renew your membership or apply as a new member, visit us today qlik.com/academicprogram