Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NithinPannala
Partner - Contributor III

Executing a Copy command on snowflake from Qlik Automation

Hi ,  

I am trying to execute the following copy command from the Qlik automation and was able to execute it on snowflake successfully. it loads the json data from S3 on to snowflake. 

copy into Clinical_trail.CTD_STAGE.CTD_Complete(SRC) from
@CLINICAL_TRAIL.CTD_STAGE.MY_S3_STAGE
PATTERN = '.*json' ;

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NithinPannala
Author

Hi @Daniele_Purrone , 

"Do Query " block worked for the copy command .When I tried before it didn't show any output and later figured out the blank message might be due to timeout on the webpage as it worked after refreshing the page.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Daniele_Purrone
Support
Support

Hi @NithinPannala ,

I'm missing something here. Is it not working when run as an automation?

Thanks!

Daniele

Daniele - Principal Technical Support Engineer & SaaS Support Coordinator at Qlik
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
NithinPannala
Author

Hi @Daniele_Purrone ,

I am just trying to find the block that can be used to execute the copy command. I have checked some of the blocks under snowflake connector but i couldn't find any.

NithinPannala
Author

Hi @Daniele_Purrone , 

"Do Query " block worked for the copy command .When I tried before it didn't show any output and later figured out the blank message might be due to timeout on the webpage as it worked after refreshing the page.