Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mer98
Contributor
Contributor

How many automation runs do I have left to use?

Hello everyone. I have just started using Qlik Sense Automation, I know its limitations such as that it allows 5000 runs per month but I would like to know if there is any way to know how many "runs" you have used to date? Thank you for your time

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Emile_Koslowski
Employee
Employee

Hi @Mer98 ,

We're working on making this information available in your tenant but for now, you should ask this information from your account manager. 

Kind regards,

Emile

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Emile_Koslowski
Employee
Employee

Hi @Mer98 ,

We're working on making this information available in your tenant but for now, you should ask this information from your account manager. 

Kind regards,

Emile

ccaporaso
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi @Emile_Koslowski 

Is there any update to this status? 

Thanks in advance,

Cecilia.

john_oll
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hello @Emile_Koslowski ,
is there any update on this?
(How hard can it be to implement the display of a simple variable like this somewhere? 😉 )

mikkelhechthans
Luminary
Luminary

Same question here. Any news?

Saw the new updates to automations. But this only one's OWN not a platform overview.

Emile_Koslowski
Employee
Employee

Hi, we are working on bringing the automation overview to a tenant admin level, for now, you can now use this app to track the usage of all automations across users in a tenant: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-automation-monitoring-app-for-tenant-...