Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Farsana
Creator
Creator

How to change name for Reload apps as a task chain

Team,

I want to change  Reload apps as a task chain, since i created multiple option i want to differentiate between them. But there is no option to rename.  Can i get some hint/reference to proceed further.

Thanks

Farsana

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Shai_E
Support
Support

Hi @Farsana ,

I can see in the new image you attached that you do have an edit button

Press it, it should take you to the automation editor screen there on the upper left side of the screen there is supposed to be a wheel icon, press it and then a small menu will pop up, click on Edit details.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Shai_E
Support
Support

Hi @Farsana ,

If you click on Edit for a specific automation, in the automation editor screen you have the wheel icon which i assume is settings -> click on edit details 

A pop up will open where you can change the automation name.

Farsana
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi @Shai_E ,

Thanks for your response but for "Reload apps as a task chain"  not able to find option with edit "rename" or related to those functionalities.. Attached the screenshot for reference.

Shai_E
Support
Support

Hi @Farsana ,

I can see in the new image you attached that you do have an edit button

Press it, it should take you to the automation editor screen there on the upper left side of the screen there is supposed to be a wheel icon, press it and then a small menu will pop up, click on Edit details.

Farsana
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks a lot @Shai_E , finally sorted.