Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oliviabarn
Contributor
Contributor

Optimizing Qlik Application Automation on Intel Evo Laptops: Best Practices and Performance Insights

Hello, community!

I’ve been exploring the use of Qlik Application Automation on my Intel Evo laptop and am curious about how others have optimized their setups for peak performance. Given that Intel Evo laptops are designed for responsiveness and efficiency, I’m interested in discussing:

1. Performance Gains: Has anyone noticed significant performance improvements when using Qlik Application Automation on an Intel Evo laptop? What specific features of the Evo platform (like fast charging, instant wake, or consistent responsiveness) have been most beneficial?
  2. Automation Workflows: Are there any specific automation workflows that take full advantage of the Intel Evo platform’s capabilities? I’m especially interested in tips or tricks that can help enhance speed and reliability.
  3. Hardware Compatibility: Has anyone faced any compatibility issues or noticed any differences in the way Qlik’s tools interact with the Intel Evo hardware? Any recommendations for optimizing settings or configurations?

Looking forward to hearing your experiences and any advice you might have. Let’s share our insights.

Labels (1)
0 Replies