Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MayilVahanan

Support Binary Load of App in the Managed Space

Hi Team,

App Automation for "reduce and loop" concept is good to use.

But drawback is "its publish only on the Managed Space" and also, we can't use "binary" load from the "managed" space. In that case, we can't reduce the data model based on Entity or country. 

I think, Either in "App Automation", we need to have "publish to shared space" or we need to have "use" binary load from the "Managed" space which helps on this. 

Hope its easy implementation from Qlik Side. 

@Meghann_MacDonald 

MayilVahanan_0-1634193134698.png

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @MayilVahanan If you haven't already, please put in an idea: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/idb-p/qlik-ideas 

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Jamie_Gregory
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @MayilVahanan If you haven't already, please put in an idea: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/idb-p/qlik-ideas 

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a correct resolution 🙂
Emile_Koslowski
Employee
Employee

Hi @MayilVahanan ,

Moving a reduced app to a shared space should be possible but it will require a bit more configuration. 

If you follow the first part of this article: How to: Loop and reduce (advanced) You'll learn what's "inside" the Publish Reduced App To Managed Space block and you'll be able to swap the Publish App To Managed Space block from the article's first example with the Move App To Space block. (You can probably also get rid of the Delete App block)

When I have a bit more time, I'll write a new article or extend the existing one with this information.

Kind regards,
Emile

MayilVahanan
Author

HI @Emile_Koslowski 

Nice to hear the solution.

If you create a New Article in details, hope it will helpful for everyone. 

Thanks

Thanks & Regards, Mayil Vahanan R
Please close the thread by marking correct answer & give likes if you like the post.