Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Cloud maintenance is scheduled for this weekend May 11-12. View maintenance windows per region here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sunil645454
Contributor
Contributor

How to: sentiment analysis in Qlik Application Automation

Hello,

I am asked to perform the sentiment analysis on the basis of article :- https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-sentiment-analysis-in-Qlik-Applicatio...

However 

ServiceNow - List New And Updated Incidents Incrementally & Expert.ai - Run Analysis Task both are giving zero result.

Sunil645454_0-1720245969008.png

I have simply made the connection and enter input as advised in article but and run the task till 'Run Analysis Task' to check how much records are coming but zero result. 

Please help me on this, also as per my understand we will get the data on the this loop run right? or Do I need to add any kind of data first, I am new to it so please advise.

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Sunil645454
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I was able to get the records now I am trying to store the data in excel file using "Create excel table with headers" however its asking input as drive id and item id. I am getting the link for drive id from do lookup but not getting item id for file saved on my local drive. 

Please advise the drive id I am getting how to know from where that path is coming from and how I can add drive id and item id if working on local machine.

Thanks

Sunil