Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Farsana
Contributor III
Contributor III

Direct Access Data gateway - Disconnected --> Connected

Team,

i don't have any idea on the background related to Data Gateway,  there is a job failure  and data gateway is getting connected and disconnected, What will be the root cause and how to fix it.  Can i get some reference.

Thanks

Farsana

Farsana_1-1716398783608.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
David_Friend
Support
Support

@Farsana did that article from Nadia help? If not as it mentions please open a support case.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
David_Friend
Support
Support

Farsana
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Screen shot from YouTube,  here they highlighted the error reason how to find error is related to data gatewayFarsana_0-1716401775497.pngFarsana_1-1716401795668.png

Thanks @David_Friend  for the reference, it's helpful...But still i was not able to figure out the reason. why it is keep getting disconnected and how to fix it :(. 

Note : Above screen shot is from reference link,,there it highlighted the error but the reason for continuous data connectivity issue and to fix i didnt get  any hint

NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @Farsana 

The Event Viewer shows dates 1/12/24 , is that an old screenshot?

What version of the Data Gateway do you have installed? The latest one is 1.6.6 and has disconnections enhancements. 

In addition if you see multiple disconnections and you see errors in the DirectAccessAgent log it is suggested to revisit this:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Qlik-Data-Gateway-Direct-Access-Reloads-fail...

Kind Regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
David_Friend
Support
Support

Oh I was about to have you check what version you are running, and Nadia beat met to it LOL!

Farsana
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

That screenshot from YouTube, my team updated the latest version. But most frequently data gateway disconnected in that time all scheduled jobs getting failed. So we are looking for the root cause 

David_Friend
Support
Support

@Farsana did that article from Nadia help? If not as it mentions please open a support case.