Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kmiyachi
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

How to reload specific table ( or all tables ) with Onbording task

Hi, I'm doing some test with Qlik Cloud Data Integration.

I want to know how to reload specifig table (or all tables ) in Onbording task.

there are no descriptions about this operation in the product document...

Best Regards,

Keishi Miyachi

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TimGarrod
Employee
Employee

If you need to reload a single (or group of tables)  from source, you can go into the LANDING task and the Monitor UI.  Select the tables from the grid and there is a reload button that will enable just above the grid / list of tables.    Click reload and those tables will be queued for reload.  It may take a fees w for the reload command to be delivered to the gateway.   

The tables will be reloaded in LANDING and the subsequent STORAGE run will initiate a compare process to correct the Long term storage (and manage any type 2 changes ).  

View solution in original post

4 Replies
MartijnWanders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi Kmiyachi,

As far as I know If you choose the CDC option then you can set a data check with a minute interval in the setting tab. With a full load you can create a schedule.

MartijnWanders
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

But If you have multiple tables in a onboarding block then your schedule or CDC setting will apply to all tables. You can not do it on a specific table. Then you have to create separate onboarding blocks for each table.

TimGarrod
Employee
Employee

If you need to reload a single (or group of tables)  from source, you can go into the LANDING task and the Monitor UI.  Select the tables from the grid and there is a reload button that will enable just above the grid / list of tables.    Click reload and those tables will be queued for reload.  It may take a fees w for the reload command to be delivered to the gateway.   

The tables will be reloaded in LANDING and the subsequent STORAGE run will initiate a compare process to correct the Long term storage (and manage any type 2 changes ).