Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shako
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Load Data from Folder that is Synced with Google Drive

Hi, I am trying to load file from Desktop Folder that is synced with google drive (the name of the folder is GoogleDrive) but when I [Select data ] from GoogleDrive Connector it only shows me [My Drive] folder but not the folder that is synced with Google drive.  Is there a way to accomplish this or its a limitation with no workaround

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hi @Shako 

To list all the files on your Google Drive, run the ListFiles table. You can also run ListFiles with a search query to find specific files on your Google Drive. You can use a drive ID parameter to specify a shared drive, or leave it blank to indicate the default MyDrive. You can also type* (asterisk) to return data from all drives.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/Web_Connectors_help/Content/Connectors_QWC/Data-So....

Kindly have a look at above article completely for your reference.

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Qlik Support

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hi @Shako 

To list all the files on your Google Drive, run the ListFiles table. You can also run ListFiles with a search query to find specific files on your Google Drive. You can use a drive ID parameter to specify a shared drive, or leave it blank to indicate the default MyDrive. You can also type* (asterisk) to return data from all drives.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/connectors/Subsystems/Web_Connectors_help/Content/Connectors_QWC/Data-So....

Kindly have a look at above article completely for your reference.

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Qlik Support

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!