Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flo_Kopp
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Qlik Data Gateway - Failed often

Hi there,

just got the problem yesterday and today that 8 out of 10 times i try to load data via Qlik Data Gateway it fails with the notice:

"Requested endpoint could not be provisioned due to failure to acquire a load slot:"

Flo_Kopp_0-1673367461476.png

Any of you got some ideas ?

Labels (1)
27 Replies
Albert_Candelario

Hello @Riccardo,

If there is already a case been investigated let's continue there.

In the future you might want to first seek for help here and if none of us can help you can raise a case afterwards within our Support team or even contact us by Chat!

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
NadiaB
Support
Support

@Flo_Kopp 

For DirectAccess-2006, would you mind to look at my comment at https://community.qlik.com/t5/Move-to-SaaS/Unable-to-connect-to-the-gateway-DirectAccess-2006/m-p/21...

Thanks!

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
Akhil2
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

HI 

We are facing an issue with the Qlik data gateway the reload is failing most frequently due to the below error 

(Connector error: Status(StatusCode="InvalidArgument", Detail="ERROR [HY000] I/O error: Bad address"))

if we are exracting single table there is no error when we are trying to extract Multiple tables at a time we are getting this error at the second table extraction . can anyone help me out to solve this issue please

Albert_Candelario

@Akhil2  this seems a different error form the one reported here.

The one reported here should have been already been resolved on newer versions and we do recommend to stay with the latest 1.6.1.

If this error still happens after moving to 1.6.1 please open a new post, and we will have a look.

Cheers,

Albert

Please, remember to mark the thread as solved once getting the correct answer
ramonneto
Contributor III
Contributor III

hey guys!
I'm using the latest version of direct access but I'm frequently getting the result below, on different connections, and at different times

"The following error occurred:
Connector xxxxxxx not found (Requested endpoint could not be provisioned due to failure to acquire a load slot"

FedericoC
Partner - Contributor III

I'm just having this problem. Connector version 1.6.7. The erorr is "Connector MS_SQL_[....] not found (Requested endpoint could not be provisioned due to failure to acquire a load slot: Command getReloadSlot error for reload [xxxxxx] .Success with empty url. raw body dump: {"sessionId":"[...]","success":true,"body":{"id":null,"url":null},"errors":[...]} ". At every reload... 

AlexOmetis
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

There's been an issue today where that was a symptom... apparently resolved now: Qlik Cloud Status Status - Qlik Cloud - EU: issues with Data Gateway reloads

Qlik Partner Ambassador 2024
FedericoC

It seems that this problem occurs much more often lately. Several customers have complained about this issue in recent weeks.