Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KC1974
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik cloud data gateway

Does the gateway support remote execution of stored procedures in SQL? I am getting the below error when trying to execute the Stored Procedure through the Qlik Data Gateway. 'The following error occurred: (Connector error: Invalid load request (DirectAccess-1006))'

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @KC1974 

Stored Procedures are supported in the gateway. I don’t think that error would be related to the use of a stored procedure. Please review the logs for more clues.

The logs are located in: C:\Program Files\Qlik\ConnectorAgent\data\logs

You could raise a support case to investigate this error. 

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

KC1974
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Vinay,
Thanks for the suggestion, I am not seeing anything in the logs. I tried switching the Stored Procedure to be the first thing to run in the script and that seemed to fix the issue. Previously the stored procedure was occurring at the end. Figured I would mention this in case it helps anyone else.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @KC1974 

Stored Procedures are supported in the gateway. I don’t think that error would be related to the use of a stored procedure. Please review the logs for more clues.

The logs are located in: C:\Program Files\Qlik\ConnectorAgent\data\logs

You could raise a support case to investigate this error. 

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
KC1974
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Vinay,
Thanks for the suggestion, I am not seeing anything in the logs. I tried switching the Stored Procedure to be the first thing to run in the script and that seemed to fix the issue. Previously the stored procedure was occurring at the end. Figured I would mention this in case it helps anyone else.
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi, @KC1974 The error would be logged in the connector-agent logs and ODBC-connector logs. You can also raise a case with our support team to investigate this.