Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lguevara
Partner - Contributor III

Associate with Replicate Task no appear my task

Hi,

Please I try to add  New Data Source in Compose with Data Lake but I dont see my replicate task.

My target of replicate task : Microsoft Azure Databricks Delta

in Compose:  Data Lake -> (ODS + HDS)  - Azure ->  Delta Lake -> Databricks

lguevara_0-1677605612767.png

Best regards

Luis

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Thanks @lguevara 

For Compose to see the task the replicate target endpoint has to be a Databricks (cloud storage) and in your case, the replicate target endpoint is set to " Databricks (Delta)" which Compose does not support - it has to be Databricks (Cloud Storage) as a target in Replicate.

Thanks,

Dana

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @lguevara 

What version of Qlik Compose and Qlik Replicate are you using?

Thanks,

Dana

lguevara
Author

Hi @Dana_Baldwin 

Replicate : May 2022 (2022.5.0.291)

Compose: May 2022 (2022.5.0.140)

Thanks,

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Thanks @lguevara 

For Compose to see the task the replicate target endpoint has to be a Databricks (cloud storage) and in your case, the replicate target endpoint is set to " Databricks (Delta)" which Compose does not support - it has to be Databricks (Cloud Storage) as a target in Replicate.

Thanks,

Dana

ezgod87
Contributor
Contributor

transactions: about 1Bn/month

throughput: it all gets there (smaller target server)

we had/have issues replicating clobs - had to write some custom ETLs around it.

we're not replicating structure changes, so any table change release is somewhat a challenge

it is somewhat a niche product, we havent had a chance to properly set up change management and it's not a part of our ci/cd atm.

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @ezgod87 ,

I apologize but the question you are asking is not clear. It is also not clear how it relates to the subject on this thread, perhaps a new, separate thread would be of benefit to you and others (more easily findable) looking for help with the issue you are experiencing?

Thanks,

Dana