Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtompkins
Creator
Creator

Any Compose-only users?

Hello everyone.

Are any of you users of Qlik/Attunity Compose for Data Warehouses and NOT Replicate users? It seems like there are very few of us and it is hard to find resources from other users that aren't focused solely or mostly on Replicate.

I'm looking for responses from actual users and not Qlik employees. Please respond to this post or send me a message.

Thanks.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry you feel that way. You've obviously been using the product for years so perhaps the community would benefit from your leadership. Are there best practices you would suggest to stimulate participation?

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you're finding it hard to get resources, but please be aware that this is a young community (Attunity is has only been acquired for 8 months and this forum is even younger) and the membership does not represent the size of the Compose-base as a whole. Some folks actively choose not to participate, while others simply have not yet participated.

jtompkins
Creator
Creator
Author

I know this community is new, but the user forum that existed prior to the acquisition was dead for years. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry you feel that way. You've obviously been using the product for years so perhaps the community would benefit from your leadership. Are there best practices you would suggest to stimulate participation?