Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Click on a part of a chart and display its population

Hi.

Is it possible to have a chart, i.e. a pie, click on one of its parts, and have all other objects change according to the clicked population?

Thanks,

Merav.

4 Replies
Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

I am not sure if I understand correctly... Isn't it the default QlikView behavior?

You click something on a chart and all the other objects change according to your selections!

Not applicable
Author

You're right... for basic charts it's working. But when the pie's (or any chart's) parts are based on a calculation, it doesn't show the population which is the result of the calculation. Maybe because it can't specify the selections (because there are no standard selections). Is there a way to still do it?

Agis-Kalogiannis
Employee
Employee

An example and maybe even better a couple of snapshots would help me understand better what you mean. Could you please give some more information?

Thanks.

Agis

Not applicable
Author

Hey Agis, sorry for not replying yet. There is a problem in the communication to the server, so I can't connect and send you the snapshots. The moment it's fixed I will send you everything. I really need it and it's becoming urgent...

Thanks a lot,

Merav.