Qlik Community

Qlik Education Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration related to Qlik Education.

Not applicable

Click on a part of a chart and display its population

Hi.

Is it possible to have a chart, i.e. a pie, click on one of its parts, and have all other objects change according to the clicked population?

Thanks,

Merav.

4 Replies
Employee
Employee

Re: Click on a part of a chart and display its population

I am not sure if I understand correctly... Isn't it the default QlikView behavior?

You click something on a chart and all the other objects change according to your selections!

Not applicable

You're right... for basic charts it's working. But when the pie's (or any chart's) parts are based on a calculation, it doesn't show the population which is the result of the calculation. Maybe because it can't specify the selections (because there are no standard selections). Is there a way to still do it?

Employee
Employee

An example and maybe even better a couple of snapshots would help me understand better what you mean. Could you please give some more information?

Thanks.

Agis

Not applicable

Hey Agis, sorry for not replying yet. There is a problem in the communication to the server, so I can't connect and send you the snapshots. The moment it's fixed I will send you everything. I really need it and it's becoming urgent...

Thanks a lot,

Merav.

Community Browser