Skip to main content
Bilge_Kara
Employee
Employee

The Qlik Education Team wants to know more about your learning experience with the Qlik Continuous Classroom and your learning preferences - Thank you to all who participated - Winners Selected!

Congratulations to Stephen Lan, Delani Klein-Lee and May Tang for being randomly selected as the winners!  We received a lot of great feedback and want to extend our sincere gratitude to all who participated in the survey!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let your voice be heard!  The Qlik Education Team wants to know more about your learning experience with the Qlik Continuous Classroom and your learning preferences.  This short survey will take 7 minutes of your time and have a meaningful impact on the roadmap of our self-paced learning curriculum. 

Three participants who fully complete the survey and submit their contact information will be eligible to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card after the survey completion date. The survey will run through August 5th at 5:00 PM PDT.

The objective of this brief survey is to better understand:
  • Your exposure and feedback on the Qlik Continuous Classroom, the self-paced, online learning courses on the Qlik Learning Portal
  • Your current learning environment at work and in your job
  • Your learning style and preferences 

Take a quick moment to give us your feedback and earn some cash!  

Note:  This survey is not regarding our instructor-led training curriculum, but only our self-paced curriculum.

7 Comments
Melissa_Potvin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Can community team enter?  🙂  just teasing.   I hope we get a lot of entries and look forward to hear who the winner is !   Thank you for sharing this with our Community. 

JoyceN
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using the free online training and I have found it very helpful.  I am about to start a Qlik Sense migration project and I want to learn Qlik Sense before I start the project. 

Bilge_Kara
Employee
Employee

Hi @JoyceN 

Glad to hear you have found the free training to be helpful.

Access free Qlik Sense learning modules on Qlik Learning Portal. Happy Learning! 

SX
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using the free online training and I have found this  very helpful.  I am about to start a Qlik Sense migration project and I want to learn Qlik Sense before I start the project.

qlikwarg
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hello, I learn very much with all the courses.
Since I speak a different language and don't know English well, I often have to rewind and additionally use the voice output via the CC button. All courses are very informative and thank you for that.
Maybe today's artificial intelligences can already display a translation below as text, which would be an even greater help for the respective native speaker, like me.
Thanks a lot for all the courses. There are so many! They certainly help to handle the software better.
Keep up the good work.

LukeMeyers
Contributor
Contributor

Wow, what an exciting opportunity! Winning a $100 Amazon Gift Card for just 7 minutes of my time sounds amazing. I appreciate the Qlik Education Team's effort to gather feedback on the Qlik Continuous Classroom and our learning preferences. It's fantastic that our voices can shape the future of the self-paced learning curriculum. By the way, have you ever come across a mood ring color chart? It's fascinating how different colors can reflect our emotions. Anyway, I'll definitely take a moment to participate in the survey and share my thoughts.