Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
simonB2020
Creator
Creator

Analytics Postgres JDBC Driver

I am configuring my Analytics Repository connection.

Am getting the following error which infers that I don't have the PostgreSQL JDBC driver available.

• Unable to connect to the repository
  • Cannot create JDBC driver of class 'org.postgresql.Driver' for connect URL 'jdbc:postgresql://xxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/:5432/mydatabase'

I can easily download a jdbc driver, but where do I located the jar so that QEM can find it ?

Thanks for any help ....

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @simonB2020 

As long as it's in the Windows path, it should be found by QEM. You may need to restart the QEM service before the driver is recognized.

Hope this helps

Dana

mitchel66
Contributor
Contributor

Jpa2 and/or Hibernate will do anything you want. I have recently converted a project from Java AppEngine + Google Data Store to SpringBoot + JPA2/Hibernate with various extensions/custom user types to support special Postgres features such as Json/jsonb and array types. And yes it will generate all the tables for you, although you may not want always want that to happen.

DesmondWOO
Support
Support

Hi @simonB2020 ,

PostgreSQL JDBC driver should be found under "Attunity\Enterprise Manager\java\external" folder.

Regards,
Desmond

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!