Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mateus_silva_wl
Contributor II
Contributor II

Disconnection error on replicate servers

Some of our Qlik Replicate servers are facing issues and are not able to be active.
The error message states:
The underlying connection was closed: an unexpected error occurred on a send. Authentication failed because the remote party has closed the transport stream. 

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Thanks @mateus_silva_wl for the detailed error. Is Replicate hosted on Linux? If so, this knowledge article may help:

Qlik Replicate: UI not available on linux deployme... - Qlik Community - 2011620

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @mateus_silva_wl 

Are the Replicate servers running at all? If down, I would expect some type of connectivity error in Qlik Enterprise Manager.

I did a quick search on this error and found this link, in case it's relevant:

c# - The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occured on a send - Stack Overflow

mateus_silva_wl
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hey Dana, thanks a lot for your reply.
Yes, they are up and running but not able to connect to the Qlik server.
I will check the link that you sent. Thanks.

Adding a new screenshot with a more detailed error from the replicate server log:
Number of connections exceed the maximum number of concurrent http handlers, connection request handling is paused (number of busy handlers = 1000, maximum handlers = 1000) (atctl_serve.c:442)

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Thanks @mateus_silva_wl for the detailed error. Is Replicate hosted on Linux? If so, this knowledge article may help:

Qlik Replicate: UI not available on linux deployme... - Qlik Community - 2011620

mateus_silva_wl
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello Dana, thanks a lot for the link provided.

After following the steps mentioned on the article I was able to start the servers and they are now up and running!

Thanks for the support.

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Glad to hear that @mateus_silva_wl ! Thanks for letting us know!