Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to add user level dynamic filter

Use Case: Suppose if i have sales report by different Region & Sales Man. Users are my Sales Man. Now Nprinting has to dynamically send their corresponding report to them vis Email.

For example:

if Salesman 1 has 3 regions under him. In the User ( Recipient ) list for Salesman1 we should be in position to add that filter for Salesman=Salesman1 and Region ={Regions1, Region2, Regions3)

Similarly for Salesman 2 has 2 regions under him. In the User ( Recipient ) list for Salesman2 we should be in position to add that filter for Salesman=Salesman2 and Region ={Regions4, Region6)

I know in older versions of Nprinting we can do this. but with version 17 can we do this. What are the steps.

Another Question: Can we have same user listed twice in the users with different name but same Email ID.

3 Replies
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Email would flag as duplicate so no

Your other requirement you can add user filters during your user import tasks as you want with the 2 criteria what I would check is do you need the two filters as surely sales man Id will filter your data down to sales that happen to be within those regions anyway.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi ogster1974   Sorry to ask in more detail. I really don't  know the steps. Is there any source to know the steps.

Questions i have like are when creating import as a task. And giving the excel as the import path, how should i define the filter field in the excel sheet. and which option i need to select for the filter.

Import task with filter options.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

any help anyone