Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashmitp869
Creator II
Creator II

Nprinting report body msg not giving correct format as required ?

Hi All,

Please kindly assist me to make the nprinting report body message correct format.

I want the Body of the Report message be like below image:

ashmitp869_2-1618530789351.png

But when I am using text -like below

4.PNG

I am getting the report when delivery by email like this:

ashmitp869_0-1618530525282.png

I even tried with HTML like belwo:

ashmitp869_1-1618530687739.png

Outcome:

ashmitp869_0-1618530755824.png

My Actual requirement is:

ashmitp869_1-1618530782699.png

Please kindly assist.

Regards

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @ashmitp869 

You did not format your message so it looks exactly as you have designed it....

forget for a moment about NPrinting and create HTML file which will display your email message in the format you want. You can create it using text editor and save as .html and open in web browser to preview.

Once you have that HTML then you can copy it into HTML Format of email body. It will look similar to the code below:

<p><span style="color: #000080;">Dear Recipients,&nbsp;</span></p>
<p><span style="color: #000080;">Please find the Appointment Audit Summary Report attached.</span></p>
<p><span style="color: #000080;">&nbsp;</span></p>
<p><span style="color: #000080;">Kind Regards.</span></p>
<p><span style="color: #000080;"><strong>Analytics and Business Intelligence Unit</strong></span></p>
<p><span style="color: #000080;"><strong>Performance &amp; Analytics</strong></span></p>
<p><span style="color: #808080;">Address</span></p>
<p><span style="color: #000080;">Email</span></p>

If you want to have very well designed email content you can use this method: https://nprintingadventures.com/2019/05/24/creating-email-content-in-nprinting/

I suggest you get someone from your company who does web develoment to give you this html content as you also need to consider what is supported by email clients and not everything is..

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I agree with @Lech_Miszkiewicz but please note that you can also replace the generic Recipient word with the name of the specific recipient. Refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2021/Content/NPrinting/DistributionSchedulesAutomation... about using tags in email.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.