Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bluecarbon
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Powerpoint Native Stacked Bar

Hi,

I'm trying to create Powerpoint Native Stacked Bar graph using Qlikview Chart object. But I m stuck with creating different series as each time number of series can change. Also how can make the series names dynamic as nprinting supports only vertical table.

In below example Product1 and Product2 series can keep growing for n number of products. Said that how can create below look like table in Powerpoint Chart

YearProduct1Product2

Thanks,

Rakul

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Rakul

You are saying that Product1 Product2 can grow... - so effectively you are talking about data in pivot table view.

Why don't you take your data and create a straight table view like:

[year] , [product descr.], [value]

2011,   Product1,           1000 

2011,   Product1,           2000

2012,   Product1,           400 

2012,   Product2,           600

If you take this approach you would be able to use vertical form of supporting power point chart table.

thoughts?

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
bluecarbon
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi Lech,

I tried with vertical format but then I m stuck at making the chart as Stacked Bar chart in Powerpoint.

Now I m left with the option of exporting the chart as image in Powerpoint which I m thinking to use as last option.

Thanks,

Rakul.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

You are right!

Apologies - my bad - I have forgotten about slightly different behaviour of Charts in Power Point. Indeed it looks like you are left with the image option only... sorry

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.