Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
georgwildmoser
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik NPrinting OnDemand (xlsx) selected date minus one year

Hi,

I am stuck right now. I create a OnDemand-Report based on QlikView. The report contains two simple pivot tables. The result of the first pivot table should take into account the filtered day of the user at the access point.  Thats working.

Here is my problem: The result of the second pivot table should take into account the filtered day of the user at the access point minus one year.

For this I created a variable vCSDATEVJ in QlikView with the formula "=num(AddYears(max(DATE),-1)) " (DATE is numeric) and added a filter in NPrinting with field DATE and value =$(vCSDATEVJ) and option overwrite worth. The Filter is added to the object.

When I run the onDemand, the second pivot table is not displayed. Where is my mistake?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Labels (2)
2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

this is not how you should design it.

I suggest you create another Pivot table  object in your QlikView which will have "set analysis"expression respecting the -1 year selection and use this second object as a source of for your second pivot table in NPrinting.

Cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
georgwildmoser
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Yes, I just wanted to use an object for this. The object already exists and the time is actually just a filter. But I'll probably do it exactly as you suggested. Thanks for your feedback.