Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
a0693051
Contributor III
Contributor III

Recipients added manually after import task completed in Nprinting

Hello Everyone,

Please refer the attached samplenew.xls, I have the table with 7 records in dashboard.

Need to send the report to users in column "Email" for their corresponding records only through Nprinting. Example: Send the buyer 'Royal Shipment Company' details only to user: Joseph123@email.com

To achieve this I have following the below steps:

1. I have created the RecipientList.xls with filter condition (Filter1). Please refer the attached RecipientList.xls

2. I have created two tasks: one for importing recipients list and another one for generating reports.

3. Run the first task manually and Once the recipients are imported, first time I have to manually added the recipients in the second task (not automatically recipients are added).

Note: If any new recipients are added in the list again and I need to add those new users manually in recipients in second task.

Please advise how to add new users automatically in recipients.

Thanks & Regards

Jhanaarthanan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
a0693051
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Resolved the issue by:

Assign a group to the recipients, add an extra column to the recipients excel which contains the group. Now While importing those recipients by recipient import wizard label it as group. Now in the Task--> recipient add the group instead of individual recipients. That's it.

When ever there is change in Excel containing the recipients list those will be automatically updated in the NSQ recipient list and further that will get updated in Task-->Distribution List as we are using the group here.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
a0693051
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Resolved the issue by:

Assign a group to the recipients, add an extra column to the recipients excel which contains the group. Now While importing those recipients by recipient import wizard label it as group. Now in the Task--> recipient add the group instead of individual recipients. That's it.

When ever there is change in Excel containing the recipients list those will be automatically updated in the NSQ recipient list and further that will get updated in Task-->Distribution List as we are using the group here.