Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SigneTW
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

nPrinting formatting row-height

Hi,

I have trouble with adjusting my row height on tables when using nPrinting Power Point. When I qlick the preview button the height of the rows are not changing despite change in font size etc. I have unlocked  the "keep source format" button from Qlik Sense. Is there any way to adjust the hight of rows manually so there's space for additional rows in my PPT-slide?

Labels (2)
3 Replies
AtQlik
Contributor III
Contributor III

Did you tried this option of manually setting the height and try using Stretch option.. It worked for me. 

Screen shot attached below.

AtQlik_0-1604351260525.png

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI @AtQlik  - you are talking about image dimensions which is not a case in this topic. 

@SigneTW - from top of my head there is no row height property in PowerPoint but instead there are row parameters assigned to the table template you are using. The simplest change you can start with is to change font size as it will shrink rows too, then you may be looking at parameters like font spacing.  

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
AtQlik
Contributor III
Contributor III

If you are expecting to adjust the height dynamically then it is not possible, but what I have noticed is when you move the place holder up and down in the designated area in the slide and if you adjust the height px values it worked best for me.