Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WorkFish
Contributor II
Contributor II

Adjust pivot table format in NPrinting

Hi  

I created a pivot table in qvw and set the centered  alignmen,in qvw it works but i use html in nprinting it doesn't work.

It turns out the original format :text type to the  left ,numeric type to the right.

How can i set the format as sams as in the qvw?

4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi it is not clear what you have done - please provide details and steps (detailed instructions on what you do with screenshots) so we can understand, replicated your issue and provide you with guidance. 

Also please provide exact versions of software you are using down to SR level.

You may need to provide a screenshot of your template too (including tag properties) so we can understand what properties you are using there.

You mentioned that you are using HTML template so it is hard to understand how you create pivot table in HTML (image or some other method)

I wrote about building HTML pivot table in this blog post - https://nprintingadventures.com/2020/04/24/how-to-build-html-pivot-table-in-nprinting/ - principles are the same for QlikView as for Qlik Sense

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
WorkFish
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

HI @Lech_Miszkiewicz 

sorry that i didn't explain situation clearly.

the first picture is in qvw that i set value with  center align .

WorkFish_2-1656500972238.png

second picture is on nprinting

WorkFish_3-1656501315821.png

third picture is preview,text alignment is different from the first one,i want them all centered .Do u konw how to adjust it?

WorkFish_4-1656501404430.png

Saurabh_K14999
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

Try using center alignment in HTML for fields or for object id.

Hope it will work.

Best Regards,

Saurabh.

David_Friend
Support
Support

@WorkFish did the post from @Saurabh_K14999 help you? if so click the 'accept as solution' thanks!