cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mctobio
Contributor
Contributor

Anidar agrupamientos en un Slide de un PPT

Necesitamos generar un informe en PPT donde en cada hoja se debe mostrar una jerarquía de hasta 3 dimensiones en el mismo slide del PPT, con sus variaciones a medida que van ciclando y con los objetos tipo imagen de la hoja afectados por estas variaciones.

Adjunto un exel con un ejemplo del requerimiento a obtener.

Como en una Slide de un PPT solo se puede poner 1 nivel de agrupamiento de la jerarquía, como solución generamos 1 informe por cada jerarquía (en total 3 informes duplicados excepto que donde se expresa el PAGE en cada uno va una dimension distinta). Luego en la configuracion de la Tarea, ejecutamos los 3 informes y como resultado obtenemos 3 ppt's con el agrupamiento adecuado, pero lo que se nos pide es generar 1 solo PPT.

Espero vuestros comentarios.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
mctobio
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @Ruggero_Piccoli, I see in other post that you mention "nested breaks" in a report.

My report is a PPT, I set up the PAGE break for 1 dimension in the sheet , but I need to put a second break in the same sheet, just above the firt one , and when I try to save the report Nprinting designer gives me this error message:  Using field Segment outside of its level range is not supported. (Entity: Segment).

And that's why i can't use nested breaks. Do you have another idea? See the exel in my post that there is an example of the report i need to produce.

Thanks

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You cannot nest fields in the Pages node of a PowerPoint template as you can do with LEvels in Excel. You can solve in two ways:

- create a new field in the load script by concatenating the two (or more) fields you want to nest. Reload the connection cache and use that field in the Pages node

- instead of adding a field in the Pages, add a straight table with the fields you want to nest

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
mctobio
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @Ruggero_Piccoli,

Can you explain a little more the second option?

The first one, we are now making a test.

Thanks

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

1. create a straight table with the fields you want to add in PAges. For example create a straight table with Country as first column and Year as second column and the measure you want. In QlikView documents you could also create a table box object with the same column.
  2. save the document or the app and regenerate the connection cache
  3. close and reopen the Designer to force it to read the new cache
  4. do a right click on the Pages node and add the straight table or the table box you created at step 1. You will have a different slide for each row of the table.
  5. if you need you can drag and drop the fields from the table in Pages in the slide
  6. add the content of the slide as usual

I suggest you to start with a simple example to check the results.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.