Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BootCam
Creator
Creator

Bar chart from Excel report to Pdf

Hi,

I have six bar chart created by cycling (using levels) through a dimension in excel format but while outputting the charts in pdf report, the charts are looking really small and and aligning one after another. But i would like to put the chart in 2 charts per row and all six charts in one pdf page.

Is this possible?

I went through posts in the community but couldnt find possible a solution yet.

Thanks.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Also - are charts native excel charts or are you creating them as images (which would be supported).

If those charts are images then you need to utilize image size properties to size them up to your liking: 

Working with Qlik Sense objects:

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @BootCam 

Screenshot of your template would help... but...

1. I dont think you can do excel charts by utilizing levels - that was never supported 
  2. yes - it is possible to create charts side by side, but not within the level

There is more info required to give you correct answer, we need:

1. mockup of how your charts need to look like
  2. screenshot of data source so we can understand how to get data sourced for your charts
    1. this may require us to load data in format so it prepares separate set of data for each chart

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Also - are charts native excel charts or are you creating them as images (which would be supported).

If those charts are images then you need to utilize image size properties to size them up to your liking: 

Working with Qlik Sense objects:

cheers

BootCam
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Lech,

Thank you for your replies. Please allow me sometime to organize and send you a proper reply.

Will get back to you soon.

Thanks.