Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boonhaw_tan
Creator
Creator

Qlik NPrinting connection verification failed due to "X The document is accessible on this cluster"

Hi All,

I'm getting issue in connection verification. I created Cluster NPrinting connection but the connection verification alway due to "X The document is accessible on this cluster". I checked the QlikviewServer services & QlikViewSettingsService service in all QV nodes are running. Meanwhile, i also able to open the qvw in NPrinting node.

I run reload metadata for connection, it completed without any issue even it failed at "X The document is accessible on this cluster" when connection verification.

I tied to check in nprinting_engine.log, i found "The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (262144) has been exceeded" error is captured. Would need help to look into this error and how to increase maximum message size QV nodes?    

07:00 ERROR USCO09WS358 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 Evaluation of step QlikViewClusterHasEngines for connection string navigator=qlikview;documentpath="qms://xxxxxxxxx/QVWS@xxxxxxx361/xxxxxx/IT xxxxxxx.qvw";qlikviewversion=12.70.20100.0 failed. System.ServiceModel.CommunicationException: The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (262144) has been exceeded. To increase the quota, use the MaxReceivedMessageSize property on the appropriate binding element.↵↓↵↓Server stack trace: ↵↓ at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpInput.ThrowMaxReceivedMessageSizeExceeded()↵↓ at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpInput.GetMessageBuffer()↵↓ at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpInput.ReadBufferedMessage(Stream inputStream)↵↓ at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpInput.ParseIncomingMessage(HttpRequestMessage httpRequestMessage, Exception& requestException)↵↓ at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory`1.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.WaitForReply(TimeSpan timeout)↵↓ at System.ServiceModel.Channels.RequestChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)↵↓ at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.RequestChannelBinder.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)↵↓ at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)↵↓ at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)↵↓ at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)↵↓↵↓Exception rethrown at [0]: ↵↓ at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)↵↓ at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)↵↓ at Engine.Navigator.QlikView.QV.QMSAPI.IQMS.GetUserDocuments(Guid qvsID)↵↓ at Engine.Navigator.QlikView.QV.ClusterAPI.QmsServer.GetQVSEngines(Guid qvsClusterId, String documentPath) in C:\Jws\release-may2022-3UH2gIHqJ\server\NPrinting\src\Engine.Navigator.QlikView\QVx\ClusterAPI\QmsServer.cs:line 197↵↓ at Engine.Navigator.QlikView.QV.QlikViewConnectionStringDiagnoser.<>c__DisplayClass15_0.<EnsureClusterHasEngines>b__0(ServiceInfo qvsCluster) in C:\Jws\release-may2022-3UH2gIHqJ\server\NPrinting\src\Engine.Navigator.QlikView\QVx\QlikViewConnectionStringDiagnoser.cs:line 531↵↓ at System.Linq.Enumerable.<SelectManyIterator>d__17`2.MoveNext()↵↓ at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)↵↓ at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)↵↓ at Engine.Navigator.QlikView.QV.QlikViewConnectionStringDiagnoser.EnsureClusterHasEngines(QlikViewConnectionString connectionString, QmsServer qmsServer, Guid clusterId, ServiceInfo[]& qvsClusters) in C:\Jws\release-may2022-3UH2gIHqJ\server\NPrinting\src\Engine.Navigator.QlikView\QVx\QlikViewConnectionStringDiagnoser.cs:line 532↵↓ at Engine.Navigator.QlikView.QV.QlikViewConnectionStringDiagnoser.Diagnoser.<>c__DisplayClass12_1.<PerformClusterDiagnosis>b__4() in C:\Jws\release-may2022-3UH2gIHqJ\server\NPrinting\src\Engine.Navigator.QlikView\QVx\QlikViewConnectionStringDiagnoser.cs:line 318↵↓ at Engine.Navigator.QlikView.BaseQlikViewConnectionStringDiagnoser.TryStep[T](ConnectionString connectionString, DiagnoseStep step, Func`1 stepCode, T& result) in C:\Jws\release-may2022-3UH2gIHqJ\server\NPrinting\src\Engine.Navigator.QlikView\BaseQlikViewConnectionStringDiagnoser.cs:line 87↵↓ ↵↓=============↵↓ at Qlik.NPrinting.Common.Utils.NPLog.Error(String message, Exception ex, NPLoggingContext loggingContext) in C:\Jws\release-may2022-3UH2gIHqJ\server\NPrinting\src\NPLogging\NPLog.cs:line 177↵↓ at Engine.Navigator.QlikView.BaseQlikViewConnectionStringDiagnoser.TryStep[T](ConnectionString connectionString, DiagnoseStep step, Func`1 stepCode, T& result) in C:\Jws\release-may2022-3UH2gIHqJ\server\NPrinting\src\Engine.Navigator.QlikView\BaseQlikViewConnectionStringDiagnoser.cs:line 87↵↓ at Engine.Navigator.QlikView.QV.QlikViewConnectionStringDiagnoser.Diagnoser.PerformClusterDiagnosis() in C:\Jws\release-may2022-3UH2gIHqJ\server\NPrinting\src\Engine.Navigator.QlikView\QVx\QlikViewConnectionStringDiagnoser.cs:line 314↵↓ at Engine.Navigator.QlikView.QV.QlikViewConnectionStringDiagnoser.Engine.Navigator.QlikView.IQlikViewConnectionStringDiagnoser.PerformDiagnosis(EngineLog log, Action`1 sendResponse) in C:\Jws\release-may2022-3UH2gIHqJ\server\NPrinting\src\Engine.Navigator.QlikView\QVx\QlikViewConnectionStringDiagnoser.cs:line 555↵↓ at Qlik.NPrinting.Engine.Diagnostics.EngineDiagnoserService.PerformDiagnosis(DiagnoseRequestMessage requestMessage, EngineLog log, Action`1 sendResponse) in C:\Jws\release-may2022-3UH2gIHqJ\server\NPrinting\src\Engine\Diagnostics\EngineDiagnoserService.cs:line 71↵↓ at Qlik.NPrinting.Common.Queues.ConnectionStringDiagnoserQueue.DoOnRequest(Object sender, IReceivedEventArgs args) in C:\Jws\release-may2022-3UH2gIHqJ\server\NPrinting\src\Common\Queues\ConnectionStringDiagnoserQueue.cs:line 71↵↓ at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()↵↓ at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)↵↓ at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)↵↓ at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot)↵↓ at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean bPreventDoubleExecution)↵↓ at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)↵↓ at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)↵↓ at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)↵↓ at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)↵↓=============↵↓
Engine.Navigator.QlikView.QV12.70 22.15.5.0 Engine.Navigator.QlikView.QV.QlikViewConnectionStringDiagnoser

Thanks,

Labels (1)
5 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @boonhaw_tan 

Make a copy of the QVW, Rename it slightly then place the copy of the QVW into the programdata\qliktech\documents folder.

Try the duplicated copy in your NP cluster connection.

I have seen this recently and mounted folders don't appear to work (if that is where the document is).

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
boonhaw_tan
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for your response, Frank

This issue is only happend to NPrinting connection to QV QA. The same connection to QV Production has no issue, the connection verfication is working fine.

In QV QA, we have 2 QV cluster nodes. May i know which node of programdata\qliktech\documents, should i locate the copy of the QVW?

"The maximum message size quota for incoming messages (262144) has been exceeded" error is captured in error log. FYI. we have increased MaxReceivedMessageSize parameter to 26214400 in QVManagementService.exe.config.

<add key="MaxReceivedMessageSize" value="26214400"/>

Thanks,

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @boonhaw_tan 

When you say QV clusternodes, do you mean QVS or QVWS?

In my test environment I have multiple QVWS nodes that are linked to a single QVS node.

The QVW should be placed in the  "programdata\qliktech\documents" path on the QVS node.

Do this before changing any config file settings.

If your deployment is more complex  than this (ie: multiple QVS servers), then I suggest that you work with Qlik Professional Services to set up Qlikview clustering (with more than one QVS) in your environment.

You may also wish to check your deployment against this article. https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/How-to-setup-QlikView-Server-Cluster/ta-p/17...

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
boonhaw_tan
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi @Frank_S ,

In QA, we have 2 QV servers and each node have QVS & QVWS service installed and NP QA is installed in another node. The qvw is located in network shared drive (\\<servername>\<share>) instread of mounted/mapped folders. 

The NP QA to QV QA connection verification is failing at 'The document is accessible on this cluster' but, reload metadata is generating fine (NP QA to QV QA). But NP QA to QV Prod connection, the run connection don't have issue.

Thanks 

Frank_S
Support
Support

@boonhaw_tan 

If you are sharing the QVW between two separate NP environments, then this 'might' be the issue.

"The qvw is located in network shared drive (\\<servername>\<share>)"

You can try to create a a copy of the QVW and connect to the copy from the affected NP connection.

If this doesn't help, perhaps consider starting a support case.

Kind regards...