Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aswinnar
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Colored arrow indicators in Qlik N printing ppt

Hi All, 

I am having a requirement where in the N-Printing PPT template, i need to design a table with the product and the price from the current month and price from the previous month. 

ProductPrevCurr
A550400
B287377

I am needing to add another column that includes colored arrow indicators, up and green if Curr is greater and down+red if Curr is lesser. However when I attempt this in the N Printing app the colors are not showing up. I have the source format disabled for all the columns so I believe that's the reason, as the look of the table without source formatting is more better received. 

Is there a way that I can implement the color logic I have for the arrow indicators in N-Printing without having to enable the qlik source formatting? 

I also find that the vizlib table the colors don't work either, is there a fix for that as well? 

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

no - there isn't 

power point template does not support conditional formatting - sorry!

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.