cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guruleganesh87
Contributor II
Contributor II

Conditional formatting not working post May 2022 upgrade

@Ruggero_Piccoli We are using excel templates to generate our reports. It was working fine with May2021 but post upgrade to May 2022, conditional formatting rules are not working. 

Below is the snap from template for reference Where you can see the rules for conditions which are created to make some line BOLD, Underline or negative values in red ..etc .

guruleganesh87_0-1665122898346.png

This was working fine before May 2022 Upgrade. Below is the snap of report. You can see few lines are in Bold and Underline wherever given conditions are satisfying. 

guruleganesh87_1-1665123328786.png

However same templates conditional formatting rules are not working post May 2022 upgrade. 
Based on rules below highlighted rows should be Bold with Underline as per above snap but it is not.

guruleganesh87_2-1665123564084.png

Labels (1)
10 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce it. My old and new templates are working as expected so I suggest you open a support ticket with both Qlik Sense apps and Qlik NPrinting templates to let us reproduce the issue and investigate it. 

We don't have similar issues open at the moment so, if it is a software issue, it is new.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.