Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aapurva09
Creator
Creator

Connect Confluence page with Qlik Sense using REST connector

Hi Guys,

I am trying to read data from Confluence page and created a REST API connection but I'm not able to see data even after the Test Connection is successful.

Anyone has any ides what I'm missing please let me know. Attached screenshots of connection.

Thanks

Apurva

Labels (1)
6 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @aapurva09 

Check this community document. It contains instructions on setting up the Rest Connector for Use with NPrinting...if that is what you are trying to do. 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/NPrinting-API-Setup-Requirements/ta-p/1511296

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Looks like you are not connecting to NPrinting endpoint. Did you mean that you are trying to connect to Atlassian Confluence? If so - you are posting a question in wrong space - probably move it from NPrinting section to Qlik Sense section

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
aapurva09
Creator
Creator
Author

Actually, I labelled it as Qlik Sense only not NPrinting and when I see the question label, it has Qlik Sense visible.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I am talking about community section (see screenshot).

Labels in NPrinting section of community indicate which version of NPrinting you are using and whether you connect to Qlik Sense or QlikView with it as it is very important to know this when answering NPrinitng related questions.

Labels will not place your question in right forum segment. You may want to repeat your question in Qlik Sense section. To give you heads up - you are not giving enough information in your original post on why you dont see any data... What query are you using? Were you able to configure connection succesfully? What data do you expect to see? Do you have a right access to this data? etc. Try to spend more time preparing and describing your problem in details and i am sure you will quickly get help and correct answer solving your problem.

2019-10-26_14-46-02.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
ajayvermaida
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

I have the same issue but I want to connect confluence with Qliksense without NPrinting . can anyone confirm how can I do that

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

hi @ajayvermaida 

See my answer above on the where you should ask this question.... This is NPrinting topic area