Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QGTFS
Contributor III
Contributor III

Destinations values of email don't retain in Webconsole

Hello Qlik Community,

In testing the latest version of Qlik NPrinting : February 2024 SR1 (does not appear yet in product labels) , I tumbled on an issue.

For the tasks (even for those which already send email) in the email configuration, the destinations emails don't retain.

QGTFS_0-1715682361535.png

After looking around, I've noticed the same issue with the Settings\Task options under Notifications.

I've noticed also this info bubble:

QGTFS_1-1715682509937.png

Which stays active even though the System URLs have been configured.

The Email settings are configured and work to send test email, even for the task which were already configured before the update (although they don't show their value in console).

Now changing the email causes no change in "Cancel" / "Update" buttons, they stay greyed out as if there was no modifications. And modifying other elements like the Body of an email, or ticking another option, often un-grey only the Cancel button but not the update.

I've also tried to restart the services in vain.

Does someone has a clue of what is happening ? It seems that the link between the task and email form the previous version still works, but somehow is not available anymore. Can someone help me find the missing link ? 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @QGTFS 

Try different browser: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2024/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/np-support... 

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1715690209133.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @QGTFS 

• Do you have all services running?
  • What do you see in logs? - any errors there?
  • What web browser are you using?
  • Have you cleared old web browser cookies?

I am already running that versions without issues so it could be related to your environment. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
QGTFS
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @Lech_Miszkiewicz ,

Thank you for you reply.

Indeed all services are running:

QGTFS_0-1715687247954.png

I am using internet explorer, with windows server 2019.

The cookies have been deleted.

The logs with debug enabled only output a temporary RabbitMQ failed to connect, and then succeeds just afterwards.

If I modify for instance the email message, to allow me to save the changes, and save, with an email adress input as well, the change is only saved for the body of the message not the destination.

Do you know where the emails are supposed to be stored in the filesystem, or configured by any chance ? 

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @QGTFS 

Try different browser: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2024/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/np-support... 

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1715690209133.png

QGTFS
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Perfect, thank you !

Indeed, another browser solved it !