Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pavansonu99
Creator
Creator

Distribute Filter Data by Recipients in NPrinting via Email

Hello Community,

I am using NPrinting 17 September 2018 tool and I need help in below requirement:

1) I have Consultant Report having all Consultant Names.

2) I need to send respective filtered data of the Consultant Report to the Consultant through email.

can you help me with possible cases of the requirement.

Thanks,

Pavan

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi

1. First of all i would upgrade to latest version as yours is already 3 releases back. no rush though

Down to your cases. To me there is really nothing to discuss. It is quite straight forward requirement.

2. For your Consultant Report having all Consultant Names create a NPrinting report and send it to whoever requires to receive it

3.  For respective filtered data of the Consultant Report to the Consultant through email you need to create respective user filters for the connection used to build this report or use native Qlik Section Access and use it with NPrinting. User filters are connection specific. More about user filters here: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/Nprinting-17-Multiple-filters-on-user-level...

Comment - your post seems like very basic question re NPrinting. Do you have any experience developing NPrinting applications? I suggest you go through documentation and tutorials on https://help.qlik.com and then if something is not clear there post more specific question here. If you don't have NPrinting experience please do not think it is easy to learn as it will take you some time to get a proper grip of it. 

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.