Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
clarcombefmsb
Contributor III
Contributor III

Excel Tables are not keeping the colors after importing

Hello,

I've been trying to import my Qliksense pivot tables as excel files. Everything works except the background colours for the cells are not being imported.

How can I change this

This is what I have in QliksenseThis is what I have in Qliksense

This is what I get in ExcelThis is what I get in Excel

These are my settingsThese are my settings

Using Qlik Nprinting May 22 edition

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, What you are trying to do is not possible. Export from pivot tables does not support colours export.

Alternatives are:

• export table as an image - poor results in my opinion
  • export data from Qlik Sense pivot table and use excel conditional formats to colour code- poor results in my opinion
  • export data as straight table to excel and built excel based pivot table with all required formats - the best possible results.

Steps on how to do those are on https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/ExcelReports/Pivot-table-Excel.htm

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, What you are trying to do is not possible. Export from pivot tables does not support colours export.

Alternatives are:

• export table as an image - poor results in my opinion
  • export data from Qlik Sense pivot table and use excel conditional formats to colour code- poor results in my opinion
  • export data as straight table to excel and built excel based pivot table with all required formats - the best possible results.

Steps on how to do those are on https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2022/Content/NPrinting/ExcelReports/Pivot-table-Excel.htm

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.