Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JordyWegman
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Excel to PDF Size

Hi,

Currently I'm working on an Excel report that is exported to a PDF. The problem occurs when I want to determine the size not based on a standard file (A3 or A4 for example), but a custom size. We use Bullzip PDF, those are the settings you see down below. It doens't matter which size I choose, the result always a standard size PDF with space that I don't need and want.

Preferences:

NPrinting Issue - Size.png

Output:

NPrinting Issue - Size Output.png

Does anybody has this problem and a solution for this?

Kind regards,

Jordy

Work smarter, not harder
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Based on the screenshot you are using Qlik NPrinting 17+. When it produces a PDF report from an Office template it will use an internal library and the Bullzip PDF printer is not used. So Bullzip setting do not affect the resulting PDF.

You can try to use the Excel printing features but be aware that Excel is not designed to mange printed copies. If your goal is to have full control of produced PDFs I suggest you to use PixelPerfect.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.